Is there a good forum that deals with anxiety?
Anxiety is the most typical mental illness in impacting over 40 million adults in the United States alone, and anxiety support groups are incredibly beneficial tools for those living with anxiety. However, since not everyone can attend these groups in person, some of them work online, so you can still benefit from that group support system without the need to show up at a place.
Online anxiety groups commonly consist of a manageable group of anxiety sufferers supervised by a volunteer who may be a present or former anxiety sufferer. Even though they may have a regular time for meetings, participants can usually leave messages for the group at any time.
Online anxiety support groups are a beneficial aspect of anxiety treatment, so here I’ve gathered up the best options for you.
• The Best Overall: SMART Recovery
• The Best Free Screening Tools: Mental Health America
• The Best Site for Information: Anxiety and Depression Association of America
• The Best for Free One-on-One Support: 7 Cups of Tea
• The Best Peer-to-Peer Support Group: TheTribe
• The Most Active Anxiety Forum: Daily Strength
• The Best for Joining Multiple Support Groups: http://supportgroups.com/