What are some items of clothing that women over 60 should avoid wearing?
If you’re over 60, then there are specific garments that will make you unfashionable. So if you have any of the following clothing items, throw them away immediately.
• Floor-length floral printed dress Muumuus (unless they are for relaxing at home)
• Long (ankle length) unstructured, A-line skirts
• Elastic-waist pants that make you look like a balloon
• Large, oversize T-shirts
• Unstructured pants and suits
• Khaki mauve-coloured grandma flats
• Shapeless jumper-type dress (made of khaki or jean material)
• Sweaters with embroidery appliqués (especially Christmas sweaters)