What are the options for seniors who cannot get to the store to get food and supplies?
Since the Covid outbreak, the government and health centers have persuaded people, especially seniors, to stay at home as much as possible. Furthermore, many senior citizens have specific disabilities or accessibility issues, making it difficult to go out and get their groceries or food, or any other supplements.
Delivery services have been on the scene for nearly a decade. Still, the industry’s value has increased because of the Corona crisis. In the past few years, people have realized how much easier it is to use delivery services for their needed stuff, and how much time it could save! Delivery services are beneficial for most people, but they are especially useful for seniors and people with disabilities. Anyway, here are the top online grocery delivery services in Canada. You can easily order your daily grocery needs online.
• Real Canadian superstore available in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Yukon delivery fees: depends on the size of your order
• Costco is available in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island
• Delivery fees: free for orders over $75. The customer must become a member before ordering.
• Instacart is available all across the country
• Delivery fees: depend on the size of your order. You can buy an Instacart Express membership to get free delivery for orders over $35.