Is there any game show just for senior citizens?
These are the game shows that most senior citizens enjoy; however, they are for anyone to watch!
The comedian Ben Gleib hosts this game show, in which teams of two solve increasingly complex puzzles. Those who answer faster win more money.
2. Minute to Win It
Apolo Anton Ohno hosts this game show in which contestants compete by completing 60-second challenges using everyday household items.
Alex Trebek hosts one of the longest-running game shows on television, with a trio of players sharing their knowledge of history, arts, pop culture, and beyond.
4. The Great British Bake Off
The show is a competition among amateur bakers who try to prove their baking skills and claim the title of Britain’s best amateur baker.
I don’t think there’s any game show exclusive for senior citizens. But I would say that Jeopardy is the best game show for them, which probably has the most number of seniors among its audience.
My favourite game show is Name That Tune! It’s not just for seniors, and to be honest, I’m not sure if there has ever been a game show only for senior citizens. But, I can tell you that if you love music, you will enjoy Name That Tune, it’s been on since 1952 and is getting better by day.
• Wheel of Fortune, which first debuted in 1975, is one of the elderly’s old-time favourite shows. In this game show, contestants must guess letters one at a time until they uncover a hidden phrase. They win rewards or cash by spinning the wheel.
• Another famous TV show is The Price Is Right. The show presents different games, all of which propose one challenge: guessing the expenses of typical retail items. My next suggestion has been my grandma’s favourite show for over 20 years.
• Family Feud is a famous game show that sets two families against one another. Contestants must guess the most popular answers to survey questions. The winning family can play a bonus round and earn even more rewards.
• Another classic TV show favoured among seniors is Jeopardy. In this game, three contestants (including the last show’s winner) supply questions with already-given answers. The game goes on for three rounds.
• What’s My Line? is among the longest-running shows in the United States. In this game, celebrity panellists question contenders to find out their occupation. Blindfolded panellists must pick out a celebrity guest—called the mystery guest by asking questions.
• If you’re a fan of celebrity shows and tic-tac-toe, you will love Hollywood Squares. The show debuted in 1965 and soon became one of the most beloved American game shows. The game is simple. It consists of two contenders trying to win a game of tic-tac-toe.
However, what makes the game special, is the presence of nine different celebrities in a three-by-three open-faced cube stack. The host asks celebrities various questions, and contestants must guess whether the celebs answered truthfully. They gain squares in the correct pattern if they think correctly.
• Lastly, I recommend Trivia Trap. It is another American show featuring two teams of three contenders. They compete against each other by answering various trivia questions.